Sign up for Property Alerts


Aloha College

A non-profit-making organisation owned by a charitable trust and administered by two Head Teachers with a Board of Governors, all of whom are parents. Aloha College is situated on the outskirts of Marbella in Spain’s Costa del Sol and was the first all-IB school in Spain, where students study English and Spanish and can gain qualifications in both educational systems.

Address:  Urb. El Angel, Nueva Andalucía, 29660, Marbella Malaga

Tel:           +34 95 281 4133

Swans International Primary & Secondary School

Swan offers both international primary and secondary education and is located just outside the centre of Marbella. It has been on the same campus since 1971, operating under the headship of its owner and founder, Tessa Swan.

Address:    Capricho s/n, 29600 Marbella Malaga

Tel:             +34 952 773248

Laude San Pedro International College

This is a large, vibrant school with excellent facilities offering a complete British education to pupils from 2 to 18 years of age.  It offers an enhanced English National Curriculum with a strong focus on developing fluency in Spanish as a Second Language.  The School’s program of study is certified in Spain and in England, with approved entry into UK and Spanish Universities.

Adress:    Avenida La Coruña, 2, Urbanización Nueva Alcántara, 29670 San Pedro de Alcántara Malaga

Tel:           +34 95 279 99 00

The English International College

Located in Marbella, the school offers The English National Curriculum in an international context to more than 500 boys & girls of many nationalities, ages 3 to 18 years. Although the predominant language is English, being the first language of 80 percent of their students, the remaining 20 percent presents them with a valuable diversity in culture and nationality.

Address:    Urb Ricmar, Carretera Cadiz Málaga, 29600, Marbella

Tel:             +34 952-83-1058/9

Get in touch with us

By completing this form, you agree to Gold Estates Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Data may also be used to send relevant property news and marketing tips.